POLICY FOR INTERNET TRANSACTIONS
- PRIVACY STATEMENT All contact details regarding the buyer will be kept only for purposes of sales records, forwarding of future newsletters and notification of new acquisitions. Contact details will not be released to third parties.
- ITEM DESCRIPTIONS We guaranty and underwrite the accuracy of given descriptions and details of items listed on the website.
- ALL ITEMS We have personally collected all items in Marin County, California, USA unless stated otherwise.
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
a. Payment - Full payment to be received before delivery or transfer of title
b. Shipping - Shipping costs to be paid by the seller unless otherwise agreed.
- Packing costs to be payable by the seller unless otherwise agreed
- Local taxes and duties to be the responsibility of the
c. Written Invoice - An invoice will be provided to the buyer that shows shipping costs and all relevant descriptions, guarantees and provenance as listed in A2 above.
1. The length of the examination period is 7 days.
2 The sale becomes final at the expiration of the examination period.
3. Returns during the examination period. We will accept returns during this period in cases that include:
a. Damage to item in shipping.
b. Legitimate concerns about restoration.
a. Questions of authenticity:
c. Aesthetic objections
d. Any other reason thought acceptable by the buyer.
RETURNS PROCEDURE DURING EXAMINATION PERIOD
- The buyer must contact seller in the first instance, stating their objection
- The seller is allowed to offer due cause and reason
a. Should a return be agreed, the item it must be suitably packed and arrive in the same condition
b. The buyer pays for shipping
3. The seller refunds purchase price – minus shipping - after receipt and the examination of the item.
RETURNS CRITERIA OUTSIDE OF EXAMINATION PERIOD
a. Arising issues of authenticity
b. Arising issues of condition.
c. Arising issues of restoration.
d. Arising issues of misidentification.
RETURNS PROCEDURE OUTSIDE OF EXAMINATION PERIOD
- Seller and buyer agree to time limit to resolve dispute
- Seller and buyer each provide documentation from at least two sources, which should be agreed beforehand, eg:
- Written report by museum curator.
- Written report by auction house specialist.
- Written report by conservator/restorer.
- Written report by dealer specialist.
- Written report by other agreed authority.
- Seller and buyer agree to arbitration with one or more of the above specialists.
© New Tribal Art.com